January 20, 2011

friend?

"I'm living in a cruel world
a big bad cruel world
with no real friends...
... yet with real enemies"

That wasn't a quote from Shakespeare or someone else
(even I have no idea who's Shakespeare really is :p )
it's made by me. yes me.
actuallly I'm not living in that cruel world but I might have to worry because longer and looonger, people are getting evil and more evil.
ha ha ha no! I'm just kidding. I just say it in a little exaggerated way :)
anyway, had you ever think that everyone around you are sincerely love you ooor really hate you?
I don't know why do people pretending to hate someone :|

but the fact is I've found someone 'loves me' but the fact is:
"I have no other friend, would you be my pal? I swear I'm gonna be nice and friendly... after I found one"- it says
pathetic isn't it? ha ha

so, I advise you to.....
start to check your people
I'm not teaching you to be a suspicious person but yeah you have to be cautious.
even though I think it's literally fine to have all kinds of friends as long as it doesn't trap you in danger (okay, remind me to stop talking exaggeratedly -_- )

Oh yeah, I also have a frequently problem. actually, not mine.
Ehm, sometime I wonder why do my friends feel so confused about their boyFs.
"He loves me, he loves me not...?
He loves me, or should I kick his ass...?
He loves me, or should I kill myself....?"
confused? ok.
why
not do the simple thing
: "he loves me? hmm, I think he's not. I'll find the other guys then"


hard? yes.

but you'll never know until you try.

we're young, we're strong, why don't we just move on?

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

want more?

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

see ya !


No comments: